February 10, 2010

My Blogging Initiation

I'm not a writer, but I think writing, language and music are beautiful. I envy those who can speak it, sing it, and write it effortlessly to create something beautiful. I always thought that blogging had a bit of an arrogance to it and humility is one of my most treasured values. I've only recently realized that blogging isn't just about me, it's about community and support. I feel like I have a lot in my mind and my heart that weighs me down. Perhaps this will be an avenue for me to feel lighter. I'm not sure what sort of direction this blog will go. It could become very personal at times just to make myself feel better, or it could be about wanting questions answered, but I will almost always try to deconstruct some aspect of privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment